We're looking for someone detail-orientated and organised to help us execute on projects and manage more clients as we grow. You'll get to work alongside some of the world's biggest brands and their factories, as we help to humanise the supply chain.
As this is a disruptive start-up company, we're looking for people with high growth potential and an entrepreneurial attitude. You should be capable of working independently, whilst relishing our fast-paced nature.
About our company:
Kno Global’s vision is to humanise the supply chain.
Our mission is to have relationship with 10m factory workers globally.
Brands want to work with factories they can trust, factories want productive workers and orders, workers want a positive environment. Kno builds engagement with factory workers and reports on their well-being in real-time. This drives continuous improvement to help factories get business with brands and engagement with workers. Clients include Top 10 US retailers which opens us up to 2,000 factories and 1m+ workers.
In a recent factory launch, over 5 weeks with 300 workers KNO had 94% active weekly users and 90,0000 interactions. Including 13,000 comments, 3,300 photos and 222 videos. Within 1 week management had fixed 12 issues - sharing the positive stories with workers and brands.
Our company values are: trust, equality, fun and growth. We expect everyone on our team to live by them.
Your role and responsibilities:
● Manage existing clients and on-board new clients, helping to ensure customer success
● Communicate with factory management and oversee program introduction, launch and training
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports to send the client
● Communicate with factory and brand clients on on-going improvements
● Keep team up to date with client engagement status and identify ways to improve our service to boost customer retention
You and requirements:
● Organised and detail orientated
● 2-3 years of experience in project management
● B2B or corporate experience, and any experience working with manufacturers and factory management before - is a bonus
● Passionate about having a positive social impact
● Native Mandarin Chinese and Fluent English
● Familiar with software technology
● Able to work from our Hong Kong or Shanghai office spaces, but working
remotely from elsewhere in China is also acceptable
Benefits of the role and how you’ll grow:
● Work with an internationally diverse start-up team and learn entrepreneurial skills. Be surrounded by ambitious people who are passionate about the same positive cause
● Mentorship to help you prioritise and work towards your own growth goals at work
● Workplace environment that takes your well-being seriously, with paid leave 10 days a
● Work alongside some of the biggest brands in the world, and help influence how they
impact the lives of millions of others in their supply chain
If you think you’d be a fit....
Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV
Write a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. Include a question
that you’d use as a conversation starter with factory workers, think about something
you’d like to ask them.
Open for applications immediately and all will be reviewed on a rolling basis