Marketing and BD Associate
We're looking for a results-driven professional to help us build our brand reputation as a thought leader in the field.
You'll get to work closely with our CEO and identify opportunities for growth. You should be entrepreneurial by nature, and relish the opportunity to work at a fast-paced start-up working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
About our company:
Kno Global’s vision is to humanise the supply chain.
Our mission is to have relationship with 10m factory workers globally.
Brands want to work with factories they can trust, factories want productive workers and orders, workers want a positive environment. Kno builds engagement with factory workers and reports on their well-being in real-time. This drives continuous improvement to help factories get business with brands and engagement with workers. Clients include Top 10 US retailers which opens us up to 2,000 factories and 1m+ workers.
In a recent factory launch, over 5 weeks with 300 workers KNO had 94% active weekly users and 90,0000 interactions. Including 13,000 comments, 3,300 photos and 222 videos. Within 1 week management had fixed 12 issues - sharing the positive stories with workers and brands.
Our company values are: trust, equality, fun and growth. We expect everyone on our team to live by them.
Your role and responsibilities:
● You'll get to work closely with our CEO to help identify and close sales opportunities
● Support on marketing strategy by identifying opportunities to build our brand visibility and reputation as a thought-leader in the field
● Help to produce marketing materials and content
● Prospect clients and potential partners for market growth
● Attend events and network with organisations in the field
● Edit and revise sales material alongside product development and growth
You and requirements:
● Strong communicator
● Results driven and entrepreneurial by nature, opportunist when it comes to identifying new paths for growth
● Passionate about having a positive social impact
● Masters level degree or above, with work experience in marketing
● Fluent English
● Able to work from our Hong Kong or Shanghai office spaces, but working
remotely from elsewhere in China is also acceptable
Benefits of the role and how you’ll grow:
● Work with an internationally diverse start-up team and learn entrepreneurial skills. Be surrounded by ambitious people who are passionate about the same positive cause
● Mentorship to help you prioritise and work towards your own growth goals at work
● Workplace environment that takes your well-being seriously, with paid leave 10 days a
● Work alongside some of the biggest brands in the world, and help influence how they
impact the lives of millions of others in their supply chain
If you think you’d be a fit....
Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV
Write a short introduction explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. Include 1 news outlet you'd recommend should write an article about us, and why.
Open for applications immediately and all will be reviewed on a rolling basis